This item has been shown 148 times.
1.Why are we
We always sell real-size USB flash drives, do not deceive buyers, maintain high quality, and serve global buyers.
2. Is the USB flash drive real capacity?
Our USB flash drive is the real
capacity, you can use the H2text to text it.
H2text is most authoritative testing software in the world. If you need thissoftware, we can free provide to you.
3. What is the
Our USB flash drive write speed is 3M/S -- 10M/S or you will lucky to get 11M+.
If you want to save 1GB film in our USB flash
drive, that you need the time is 2min, it save your time.
4. Why the USB flash drive real capacity is not correct capacity?
Flash memory vendors are using decimal arithmetic:1MB = 1000KB,1G = 1000MB
calculated, the operating system using binary arithmetic:1MB = 1024KB,1GB = 1024MB;
so there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory product.
1) Storage capacity: 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB
2) Interface: USB 2.0
3) Environment Temperature: -40°C - +70°C
4) Storage Temperature: -50°C - +80°C
5) USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
6) Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years
7) Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times
8) Operating System: Win98/ME/2000/XP/ Vista/win7/win8 , Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4
9) USB connection, support Hot plug & Play.
10) Easy to read and read in high speed, No need drive/power supply only plug in.
About real capacity:
4GB = approximately 3.5GB - 3.7GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB - 7.8GB
16GB = approximately 14GB - 15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB - 30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB - 59GB
128GB = approximately 110GB - 120GB
1USB flash drive