Brown Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter Compact 850nm 550m Sfp Transceiver For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Brown Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter Compact 850nm 550m Sfp Transceiver:
Brown Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter Compact 850nm 550m Sfp Transceiver
- Convert and extend different networks over a Gigabit fiber cable connection up to 550m / 1804 ft
- Gigabit Ethernet fiber media converter with SFP transceiver
- Compact design / Copper ethernet to fiber media converter
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps networks / Gigabit media converter for cost-effective network extension
- 850nm LC multimode Gigabit fiber connection / 550m range on fiber optic interface
- With auto MDIX / Metal housing
- Link Fault Pass (LFP) supported / 9K Jumbo Frame supported
Convert and extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection up to 550m over multimode LC fiber - This fiber media converter offers an easy, cost-effective way to extend your network over Gigabit fiber. It is equipped with a multimode transceiver which converts a copper RJ45 Ethernet connection to Gigabit fiber to extend your network over longer distances or connect workstations to switches. The converter provides a powerful extended networking solution for campuses, businesses, government facilities, stadiums, or other areas requiring network access. Cost-effective extension and dependable performance The Gigabit Fiber Media Converter provides a cost-effective and dependable solution for shorter range network extensions. It connects an Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone, with a 550m range on the fiber optic interface. The media converter has a durable metal housing, engineered to deliver long-lasting performance. Versatile connections for broad compatibility Fully compatible with10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet networks, thefiber media converter supports auto negotiation to bridge different speed networks and devices to a Gigabit fiber network.It provides versatile connectivity to your existing networks and devices, allowing you tomaximize the usage and performance of legacy equipment. The multimode transceiver is removable, giving you the flexibility to change your transceiver in the future to meet your networking needs. Easy installation and compact convenience The unmanaged fiber media converter has a standalone design with simple plug-and-play set-up to ensure fast and easy installation. Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible installation options - including a wall mounting option to save space. The MCM1110MMLC is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Contact Us
- Shipping & Returns
Why you Should Buy from Us?
- Trusted Seller, Great response
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
- Free Shipping ONLY to Continental US
- International Shipping available through 's Global Shipping Program
- We only ship to verified PayPal addresses, and the shipping address must match was is listed in PayPal. Unfortunately, we cannot accept a change of address via email, phone call, messaging, or any other means.
- Items Ship within 48-72 Hours
- Returns should be submitted within
- 30-Day Money Back Return Policy
- All materials, packaging, manuals, parts and pieces must be returned.
- In most cases there is a 15% restocking fee.
Thank You For Your Business!