Cisco SF500-24P V02 24FE POE+ 180W 2GE 2 1GE/5GE SFP For Sale
This item has been shown 13 times.
Cisco SF500-24P V02 24FE POE+ 180W 2GE 2 1GE/5GE SFP:
Switch was pulled from a working environmentlast week. Works great and looks new.
Will come with rack mount ears and power cord.
Cisco SF500-24P 24-Port PoE Stackable Managed Switch
The Cisco SF500-24P is a 24-port Fast Ethernet managed Power over Ethernet switch. It is part of the Cisco Small Business 500 line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the advanced capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment, at an affordable price.
- Power over Ethernet- 24 PoE ports of 10/100 Fast Ethernet connectivity. 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC). Max power 180W.
- Easy deployment and use- Designed to be easilymanaged with features like a simple graphical user interface, textview, CLI, auto smartports, CDP, SNMP, and the Cisco FindIT utility.
- Hich reliability and resiliency- If a switch within a Cisco 500 Series stack fails, another switch immediately takes over, keeping your network up and running. You can also replace individual devices in the stack without taking your network offline or affecting employee productivity.
- True stacking- Provides true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot all switches in a stack as a single unit, with a single IP address.
- Strong security- Provides advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network.
- Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment- Automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- Advanced Layer 3 traffic management- Enables a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities. For example, the switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
- Optimal energy efficiency- Designed with a variety of power-saving features, providing the industry’s broadest portfolio of “green” switches.
- Expansion ports- 2 x 10/100/1000 SFP combo expansion ports (RF-45).