Cisco WS-C1900 Catalyst 1900 Series 24-Port Switch With Power cord (Powers Up) For Sale
This item has been shown 2 times.
Cisco WS-C1900 Catalyst 1900 Series 24-Port Switch With Power cord (Powers Up):
Welcome to GNL Designs, business asset liquidators.
Cisco WS-C1900 Catalyst 1900 Series 24-Port Switch With Powercord (Powers Up)
- Cisco WS-C1900 Catalyst 1900 Series 24-Port Switch With Powercord (Powers Up)
- This is a used item that is in good shape. It does show some signs of use, mostly a few scratches on the top
- This unit powers up but I am unable to test it further. It is expected to work.
- The cooling fan makes a little bit of noise but does work.
- This unit is surplus to the needs of New Hampshire
As asset liquidators, we are not considered experts in this product and we are selling it as found. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a money back guarantee...
Money Back Guarantee:
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a money back guarantee. This can be a full or partial refund (depending on the severity of the problem). In many cases you may not even need to return it.
- Unpacked weight & size: 5lb 8oz 19x8x4
- Packed weight & size: 8lb 24x12x8
- Package Notes & Ref: DT-6D118
Terms & Conditions:
- Local Pick-up is free, but we must charge 6% Vermont Sales Tax (email for details). Our Standard Shipping method is our choice of USPS, FedEx or Motor Freight.
- Our liability for product defects is limited to the purchase price plus shipping. We are not responsible for the installation, training in the use of, or operation of any item we sell. The buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling, inspecting and verifying the operational quality of their purchases prior to putting them into service. The buyer expressly releases the seller from any liability arising from the installation or operation of the product.
- We welcome international trade. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company, or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. All international buyers are responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges, crating costs, and any other costs arising from cross-border trade with us.
- Unfortunately, because we have very limited space, we cannot store your purchased items for you. We can hold your item for two weeks from the purchase date, after which we have to charge storage, up to $10 per day, depending on the situation. Once storage fees exceed any moneys paid, we will have to relist the item without refund.