DPS PAR Personal Animation Recorder for Amiga 2000 2500 3000 4000 Video Toaster For Sale
This item has been shown 45 times.
DPS PAR Personal Animation Recorder for Amiga 2000 2500 3000 4000 Video Toaster:
DPS PAR Personal Animation Recorder for Commodore Amiga 2000, 3000(T), 4000(T)
Click on thumbnails for larger more detailed views.
Personal Animation Recorder (PAR Card)
Copyright 1993-95 DPS-Digital Processing Systems, Inc.
The Personal Animation Recorder (or PAR, for short) is a revolutionary tool for computer animators. Used in conjunction with your Amiga computer and animation rendering software, it eliminates the need for a single-frame videotape recorder and controller, while giving you real-time playback of full resolution (752x480, 16 million colors, 30 frames per second) animation sequences.
PAR is actually three tools in one: an animation record/playback deck, a real-time video capture deck for rotoscoping, and a still store with stunning access speed and storage efficiency. Commonly used with Newtek Video Toaster 2000/4000.
Some of the many features of the Personal Animation Recorder are:
- Accepts animation frames directly from rendering program
- Copies existing image files from Amiga disk drive
- Compatible with IFF, Targa, SGI or Video Toaster Framestore files
- Switchable filter to prevent chrominance aliasing from IFF files
- Project organizer for image and animation files
- Real time video capture with variable frame rate, and still grabs
(when used with TBC-IV card, not supplied)
- Animation editing features: join, split, duplicate, ping-pong, reverse, etc.
- General Purpose Interface for triggered playback from edit controller
- Variable speed playback
- Genlockable video outputs with variable timing
- Video output formats: composite NTSC, S-VHS, Betacam or MII
- Direct access to TBC-IV control screen
- High-capacity hard drive dedicated to Personal Animation Recorder. (INCLUDED)
- Amiga 2000, 3000, or 4000 with:
- A hard drive with at least 250 Kbytes available for PAR software
- At least 1.2 Mbytes of system memory available to PAR
- Workbench 2.0 or higher
- Animation rendering software such as LightWave 3D, Cinema4D, Aladdin4D, Imagine, etc.
- Video monitor and VCR
- Optional: Digital Processing Systems TBC-IV card, if you are using your PAR card for video capture
Comes with copy of Manual in 3-Ring Binder, 8.0gb 40pin IDE Harddrive,
40pin 2-Connector IDE ribbon cable, 50pin PAR to TBC-IV Cable, PAR Card,
copy of v2.55 Install Disk, 3' RCA-RCA Cable, 1 BNC-RCA Adaptor, 3' BNC-BNC Cable,
6" BNC-BNC Cable with T-Splitter BNC Connector and 1 Y-Splitter Power Cable.
All the cabling needed to attach to a DPS TBC-IV for video capture ability.
All Tested in Excellent Condition and Guaranteed Against DOA.
Shipping Includes Insurance.
Please use 's checkout to complete your order. When checking out,
the billing information you enter must match your Credit Card billing information.
Multiple item purchases will be combined at checkout as much as possible to save on shipping.
Email me if you have any questions. :-)