Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXi7-5775 - Core i7-5775R - 4GB RAM - 500GB SSD - Iris Pro 6200 For Sale
This item has been shown 108 times.
Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXi7-5775 - Core i7-5775R - 4GB RAM - 500GB SSD - Iris Pro 6200:
This is probably the most power you can fit into a box this small for this crazy price point. Originally purchased as a barebone kit from Newegg on 1/8/2018. I added a Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB SSD and 4 GB of Hynix DD3-1600 memory. The computer is complete and ready to go. Comes with wifi, ethernet and bluetooth, along with the ability to wake on USB which allows it to be used as a media center. What makes it really shine though is the Intel Iris 6200 Pro GPU. This comes with a built in 128 MB L4 eDram cache which dramatically boosts performance. This can output 4K resolution at 60hz. This is an extremely versatile machine and I hate to part with it, but I just currently have too much equipment. Let me know if you have any questions. Specs listed below:
- GIGABYTE BRIX Pro – Highly Compact, Highly PotentThe BRIX Pro takes the signature compact design philosophy of the GIGABYTE BRIX series, adding a high-performance Intel®Core™ i7 processor featuring Intel®Iris™ Pro graphics 6200. As well as a featuring a true high-performance processor that is ideally suited to CPU-intensive applications like image design and video editing, the superior graphics performance of the BRIX Pro means it’s also great for 3D gaming.
Available in black, with a choice Intel®Core™ i7 5775R processors, the BRIX Pro is a DIY PC kit, shipping with a Wi-Fi Mini PCIe module pre-installed, plus power adapter and cable.
The BRIX Pro gives users the flexibility to independently choose integrated storage and system memory sizes, with two SO-DIMM DDR3L slots plus support for both mSATA SSD and standard 2.5” HDD installation.
- Intel®Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200The BRIX Pro is one of the first devices to boast the cutting edge graphics capabilities of Intel®Iris™ Pro graphics. Based on the latest graphics architecture from Intel®, Iris™ Pro Graphics use an on-package 128M eDRAM cache that negates memory pipeline issues, greatly boosting overall performance in 3D applications.
- Display and Audio ConnectivityThe GIGABYTE BRIX Pro features both Mini DisplayPort and HDMI ports on the rear panel, enabling support for simultaneous dual display connectivity, making it suited to both the work place, home theater and entertainment scenarios, including casual 3D gaming. The GIGABYTE BRIX Pro also supports the latest 4K displays via HDMI. Audio connectivity includes SPDIF audio via a front panel connector, useful in Home Theater scenarios that use an A/V receiver.
- USB 3.0 and Network ConnectivityThe GIGABYTE BRIX Pro provides four USB 3.0 ports* (2x front plus 2x rear) offering improved connectivity for peripherals, storage devices and more. In addition to including a Gigabit Ethernet port, the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro also includes a Mini PCIe module offering IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and the latest Bluetooth 4.0, providing connectivity for low power Bluetooth devices and peripherals, as well as allowing users to easily connect their mobile devices.
- VESA Support
Bundled with a VESA bracket, the BRIX Pro can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This offers a simple and elegant way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage class="display-table" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: Arial, 微軟正黑體, "Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟雅黑體, "Microsoft YaHei", SimHei, メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", 新細明體, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 17.4px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; display: table; width: 1408px; color: rgb(67, 67, 67); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
- Dimension62 x 111.4 x 114.4 mm ( 2.4” x 4.3” x 4.5”)
- Motherboard Size100 x 105 mm
- CPU5thgeneration Intel®Core™ CPU i7-5775R 3.3GHz (up to 3.8GHz)
- ChipsetIntel®HM87 Chipset
- Memory2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L slots (DDR3 1.35V)
1333 / 1600 / 1866 MHz
- LANGigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111H)
- GraphicsIntel®Iris™ Pro graphics 6200
- AudioRealtek ALC269
- HDMI Resolution (Max.)4096x2304 @ 24 Hz
- Mini DP Resolution (Max.)4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Expansion Slots1 x mSATA slot
1 x Half-size mini-PCIe slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
1 x SATA slot
- Front I/O2 x USB 3.0
1 x head phone jack with SPDIF
- Rear I/O1 x HDMI
1 x Mini DisplayPort
2 x USB 3.0
1 x RJ45
1 x DC-In
1 x Kensington lock slot
- StorageSupports 2.5” thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
- Power SupplyInput: AC 100-240V
Output: DC 19V
- VESABracket included
Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm
- Support OSWIN7 32/64bit
- EnvironmentSystem Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C