Knoppix Linux 7.0 [32-bit DVD] Maxi Edition - Live Linux on DVD For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Knoppix Linux 7.0 [32-bit DVD] Maxi Edition - Live Linux on DVD:
Knoppix Linux 7.0 [32-bit DVD] Maxi Edition - Live Linux on DVD
- Knoppix was one of the first Live CDs available, and is known as the "original" Debian-based Live CD
- Its extensive hardware detection allows most systems to start Knoppix without any configuration
- Its ability to automatically connect to most kinds of networks make it excellent as a quick kiosk or web browser
- Comes packaged with tons of utilities designed for use in data recovery and system repair
- Detects and can even access Windows partitions and file systems
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
Why you Should Buy from Us?
- We are a Trusted Seller with Great response
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- BIG Discounts
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
Shipping & Returns
- We Ship Worldwide!
- 14 Day Money Back Return Policy
- Items Ship within 24-72 Hours
- Get Your Purchase FAST!
Knoppix is an operating system based on Debian designed to be run directly
from a CD / DVD (Live CD) or a USB flash drive (Live USB), one of the first of
its kind for any operating system. Knoppix was developed by Linux consultant
Klaus Knopper. When starting a program, it is loaded from the removable medium
and decompressed into a RAM drive. The decompression is transparent and on-
the-fly. Although Knoppix is primarily designed to be used as a Live CD, it
can also be installed on a hard disk like a typical operating system.
Computers that support booting from USB devices can load Knoppix from a live
USB flash drive or memory card. There are two main editions of Knoppix: the
traditional Compact Disc (700 megabytes) edition and the DVD (4.7 gigabytes)
"Maxi" edition. Each of these main editions have two language-specific
editions: English and German. Your purchase will be for the "Maxi" edition,
which is the most complete and comes packaged with an extensive array of
Thank You For Your Business!