Lot 4 Dell Samsung 16GB DDR3 1866MHz PC3-14900R Registered ECC RAM Servers 64GB For Sale
This item has been shown 65 times.
Lot 4 Dell Samsung 16GB DDR3 1866MHz PC3-14900R Registered ECC RAM Servers 64GB:
This sale is for a lot of 4x 16GB Samsung 2Rx4 DDR3 14900 1866MHz ECC Registered RAM for a total capacity of 64GB. Each lot is for 4x sticks (64GB), so if you buy qty 2, you will get 8x sticks (128GB).
All memory sticks have been tested to work and has been pulled out of a Dell PowerEdge T320 server. This should be compatible with other Dell servers in the same 12th generation platform (e.g. T420, T620, R420, R720) and is designed for
Intel Xeon Ivy Bridge family of processors (such as the Xeon E5-2600 v2). These are registered ECC memory sticks and are designed for servers and workstations - these memory sticks are not for regular desktop systems.
Please check compatibility before buying, no returns will be accepted for this reason. The memory sticks are guaranteed against DOA for 14 days, all sales are final.
- Manufacturer: Dell/Samsung
- Model: M393B2G70DB0-CMA
- Capacity: 16GB per stick
- Speed: DDR3 1866MHz PC3-14900R
- Number of Pins: 240
- Rank: 2Rx4
- Voltage: 1.5V
- ECC: Yes, Registered
- This sale is for USA (48 states) buyers only. No international buyers allowed.
- You must have USA and PayPal accounts to offer. No exceptions permitted.
- The memory sticks are guaranteed against DOA for 14 days. All sales are final, no returns.
- Sales tax will be charged by if your state requires it to be collected for e-commerce transactions.
- Seller will not ship items using buyer's shipping credentials. This is not allowed per policies.
- All serial numbers are recorded to prevent fraud and will be checked in case of a return.
- Items over $250 may require signature upon delivery.
- No local pickup is permitted.
- Payments are only accepted from verified PayPal accounts with confirmed addresses. No other methods are accepted.
- Payment is due via PayPal within 7 days of sale close. If payment is not received, it will be relisted and buyer will be reported to for policy violations.