Neat 1960s IBM 063 Transistor f/ Old Vintage Punch Card Mainframe Computer For Sale
This item has been shown 85 times.
Neat 1960s IBM 063 Transistor f/ Old Vintage Punch Card Mainframe Computer:
IBM TransistorHere is a neat old early transistor from IBM. Right around 1960, IBM started experimenting with transistor, making their own for a very short amount of time. Very unusual construction! Pretty scarce, these, as IBM quickly just purchased transistors from Texas Instruments.Nice condition.
Combined ShippingIf you wish to get a shipping discount for combining multiple items into one shipment, please use the cart feature.
Add a bunch of items to your cart, then hit the REQUEST TOTAL link at the top of your list of items, and hold off paying.
You may not see this link in the mobile app on your cell phone or tablet, so you will need to use a PC or Mac desktop.
Fix your game, .
Terms of Sale
- Please pay promptly. Invoices are generally sent within a few days after a sale ends.
- There may be a small handling charge, generally about a dollar.
- I do not guaranty tubes that are sold as-is or untested.
- I often send second chance offers or relist items right away if I have more identical stock.
- Items can only be shipped to the address on the invoice.
- I will combine lots for shipping, but only if their ending times are within a few days.
- If you wish to combine lots, hold off paying until the last item of interest ends, and request an invoice.
- Once an item is paid for, with Paypal or otherwise, it can not be combined with any other shipment.
- Mixed assortments in full Flat Rate boxes can not be combined with other lots.
- Unpaid Item Reminders are automatically sent by after 8 days.
- If you get an Unpaid Item Reminder, you will not be able to add more to that order, so pay up ASAP.
- It is your responsibility to read these terms. You did read them, right?