VA Linux 1221 1U Dual Pentium III 1GHz / 3GB SDRAM / 18GB SCSI Pfsense TESTED For Sale
This item has been shown 33 times.
VA Linux 1221 1U Dual Pentium III 1GHz / 3GB SDRAM / 18GB SCSI Pfsense TESTED:
Used working server. Fully tested and functional.
Has been used for a while as a Pfsense server and did ran flawlessly.
Cosmetic condition is good. Few scratches around the unit. One bump on the bottom left front corner (under the CD). A bit of dust inside.
Hard drive has been erased and surface was tested to make ensure there is no bad sectors.
Missing one hard drive tray.
No rack ears or rackmount rails.These servers are noisy by design. Fan runs fine with no vibration.BIOS Version: 3A04
BMC Firmware Version: 1.11Includes the following:
- Delta Electronics 202.9W Power Supply (P/N: DPS-200PB-1118 B)
- Quanta Computers SU6 Dual Socket 370 motherboard, BIOS 3A04
- 2x Intel Pentium III 1GHz CPU / 133MHz FSB / 256KB L2 Cache
- 2x Low-profile Aluminum/Copper heatsink
- 3x Smart 1GB SDRAM PC133 ECC (Total 3GB) (M/N: SM12872SR301)
- 1.44MB Slim Floppy Disk Drive
- Slim CD-ROM Drive (P/N: CD-224E)
- 1x Seagate 18GB ULTRA3 15K 80-Pin SCA Hard Disk Drive (M/N: ST318452LC)
- 1x Hard Drive CaddyNothing else is SALES AS-IS, no warranty, no return.
Canadian buyers will be subject to sales taxes.Faster shipping is available. Please inquire before buying.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for your interest!