VTG 1980~APPLE *ANIMATE*~Video Game Animation Software~Motion Creator~Mac~Floppy For Sale
This item has been shown 8 times.
VTG 1980~APPLE *ANIMATE*~Video Game Animation Software~Motion Creator~Mac~Floppy:
VERY RARE~AUTHENTIC VINTAGE 1986 CELL-ANIMATION SOFTWARE for the APPLE COMPUTER!Make your own Platform /Side-Scrolling Pixelated Hi-Res Video GamesFor use on the Apple 128k IIc & Apple IIe.
Works with Fantavision & Dazzle Draw.Copyright 1986.Included:
- User Manual.
- Enclosed "Bonus" Booklet The Art of Animation.
- 3 5.25" Floppy Discs.
*Please see photos for a complete list of compatible printers & interface cards.Open Box. Unused. Untested.VTG 1980s~APPLE 2 Cell-Animation Software~ANIMATE~Create Video Game Motion~CGI
In the 1980s and 1990s, Broderbund Software, Inc. became one of the
leading producers and distributors of home computer video games and
electronic software. In 1986, it was the 9th-largest United States computer software company, and by 1997, the company had annual revenues of $190 million.
began as a truly family affair. Brothers Doug and Gary Carlston founded
the company in 1980, in order to market Doug's strategy game, Galactic
Empire. Their sister, Cathy Carlston, joined the venture a year later.
The company's name comes from the Afrikaans word "Broederbond," loosely
translated as "association of brothers." In order to distance themselves
from a South African
white supremacist group that shared the same name, the Carlstons
altered the spelling and added the Scandinavian letter, which also
represents the slashed zero found in computer codes.
Please see all pictures for a complete description of this listing & contact me with any questions or concerns!This is not a new item! There will be noticeable evidence of aging and damage. Such as:
- Nicks, scratches, & other wear. There may be Staining and Discoloration due to rust, oils, paint, etc.
- There could be tears, rips, gaps, fading parts, worn away, missing, or broken.
- There could be creases, scuff marks, folds, dust, odors, etc... due to original storage conditions.
- Deteriorated finish to this item from age and usage.
- It may not work as intended at the time of manufacturing.
- It may fail if used.
- Essential COMPONENTS or packaging may be MISSING.
- It should not be used in any application that depends on its' reliability.
- Vintage toys are Not for Children, they DO NOT meet Current Health & Safety Guidelines!
This item is unique and will be valued by the correct buyer...
PACKAGING & SHIPPING:
- All of our items are protected in Archival Sleeves and/or Glassine Paper.
- Vintage, collectible, or over $20- We Ship & Insure with USPS.
- We combine shipping if it saves on delivery costs.
- Let us know if you a specific shipping requirement or request.
We try Very Hard to research, photograph, list, and package our items-in a way that our clients & customers will be happy with.If you are displeased with your order,or think the item was misrepresented, please understand that it was Not Done intentionally...We value the opportunity to correct the problem. Please Contact Us~ BEFORE leaving response.Additionally, we have a 30-Day Free Return Policy.***ASK FOR CLARIFICATION PRIOR TO offerDING OR PURCHASE- ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS.In the same condition as they are listed, perceptions & opinions about collectible, vintage, and antique items can vary greatly! We cannot anticipate how or why you collect, unless you let us know! We look forward to helping you find exactly what you're looking for- even if we don't have it!