This item has been shown 62 times.
Compact Switches WS-C2960CX-8PC-L Cisco Catalyst 8 GE PoE+ SFP Switch
All Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered
2960-CX Switch, 8 GE PoE+, uplinks: 2 x 1G SFP and 2 x 1G copper LAN Base
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches help optimize network deployments. These Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and Multigigabit Ethernet (mGig) managed switches are ideal for high-speed data connectivity, Wi-Fi backhaul, and Power over Ethernet (PoE+) connectivity in places where space is at a premium. With a single copper or fiber cable from the wiring closet, Cisco Catalyst compact switches enable IP connectivity for devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras, PCs, and video endpoints.
With their quiet, fanless design and compact footprint, these switches can come out of the data closet and be placed closer to the users. This means shorter cable runs and greater flexibility as you grow your network.
Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switch Highlights
● 8 or 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line rate forwarding performance
● 6 Gigabit Ethernet plus 2 Multigigabit Ethernet (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) ports with line rate forwarding performance (selected model)
● Gigabit and Multigigabit (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) copper, small form-factor pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
● Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget
● Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw Cisco Universal PoE
● (Cisco UPOE™) power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected model) with the additional option to be powered by auxiliary AC-DC or DC-DC power adapter
● Cisco Instant Access mode to enable single point of management and simplify operation (selected models)
● Advanced Layer 2 (LAN Base) and Layer 3 (IP Base) support with an option to upgrade to IP services
● Fanless design and silent operation
● Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
Features and Benefits
Like the larger Cisco Catalyst switches typically used in wiring closets, the Cisco Catalyst Compact switches are
a managed option for consistency across your LAN switching network. Unlike unmanaged switches and hubs, they provide advanced networking features for flexibility, security, and scale.
Table 1 lists many of the Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX switch features and benefits.